Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Mug Mat

Super quick post today. We're taking Logan to a birthday party this afternoon so I don't have much time, but I wanted to show you our make and take from the meeting on Thursday. We made these adorable coasters or as Amber called them 'mug mats'. Which I think I prefer over coasters! It just sounds so much better and cuter!

They were super easy, we used the square scallop die on 2 pieces of our fabric and some felt. We held the 3 layers together with a small x in each corner with some linen thread. I love them. They're super easy. The mug mat went with some of the other things Amber demoed but I can't tell you what those were because I think I'm going to make lots of Christmas gifts this year and use her idea. :)
Here's the mug mat in action, though with my glass of water not a mug, but you get the idea. I'm so looking forward to drinking something other than water when baby is born :)
Ok we're off to a birthday party.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: