Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friendly Butterfly

This card is so easy and so pretty that I could make a ton of them! I posted this similar card in September. This butterfly was made at the same time. The only difference is the base of the card and I used rhinestones on this one instead of the pearls.

I love both cards but I think I like the simplicity of this one more! I love the texture from the polka dot folder!


There's not much else to say about this card. It came together super quick and I just love it!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Autumn Spice DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, More Mustard
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Sponges, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: