Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Softly Sophisticated Stack Of Six Cards-VIDEO

It's Sale-a-Bration Sunday and today I'm sharing three cards featuring the Softly Sophisticated Bundle in the Sale-a-Bration offerings.  This is a stamp set and embossing folder bundle and we'll use both on all three cards.  The cards are all simple but stunning!  That is the beauty of this stamp set, the images and greetings are so gorgeous you don't need to do much to make a beautiful card.  They do the hard work for you!  I'm using a fun color combo on these cards, they use Moody Mauve, Old Olive and Wild Wheat.  I'm sharing three cards but I'll have six total and I'll use these six cards to coordinate with next weeks Sale-a-Bration Sunday project.  This is like a two part series, you'll have to check back next week for it's amazing coordinating project-you won't be disappointed!  
 
stampin up, softly sophisticated

The first card is so pretty!  I love these soft flowers and I love stamping them in a row, you have a field of wild flowers!  I used the embossing folder on my Old Olive layer, and added a touch of the Moody Mauve Ribbon to add some texture.  

Card measurements for this one 
Moody Mauve 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"
DSP 5" x 3 3/4"
Old Olive 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Very Vanilla 2 1/4" x 5", plus scrap for greeting

stampin up, softly sophisticated

All of my cards feature the Softly Stippled DSP, also a Sale-a-Bration item you can choose free with your qualifying order.  This DSP will be our featured product next week for the coordinating project for these cards.  I love being able to tie these products together.  

stampin up, softly sophisticated

This card I really LOVE!  We've used the embossing folder in the bundle to emboss the DSP this time.  I love the look of this DSP embossed.  It already has a slightly worn texture but when embossed it enhances that look even more.  I brought in one of the scalloped rectangle dies from the Scalloped Contours Dies to add a fun layer.  

Card measurements for this one 
Moody Mauve 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"
DSP 5" x 3 3/4"
Wild Wheat scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours Dies
Very Vanilla 2" x 3 3/8"

stampin up, softly sophisticated

The cards all carry the same color palette as well as embellishments.  I'm using Moody Mauve Ribbon from the Annual Catalog as well as the Purple Shimmer Gems from the Mini Catalog.  The all work uniformly together.  This card I stamped the DSP in Wild Wheat Ink and embossed the die cut circle with the embossing folder.  

Card measurements for this one 
Moody Mauve 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"
DSP 5" x 3 3/4"
Very Vanilla 1 1/4" x 2 3/4", plus circle die cut from Stylish Shapes Dies

stampin up, softly sophisticated

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. Make sure you check back next week for Sale-a-Bration Sunday, where I have a coordinating project to go with these cards.  PS-there might be a sneak peek of it in the video.  

stampin up, softly sophisticated

Shop my Online Store

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




No comments: