Friday, February 16, 2024

Planted Paradise Thank You

If you haven't checked out the Planted Paradise Set in the Mini you need to!  I wasn't sure if I would like this set but it's so easy to use, it's so fun and most importantly these are plants I can keep alive!  I have a bit of a black thumb so stamped plants are right up my alley.  The Planted Paradise Set is a reversible set so you can stamp on either side of your stamp, one side will give you the plant details, the other will give you a shadow or shading effect. They're very cool!  

stampin up, planted paradise

I used a variety of greens for the plants in my pot.  I used Old Olive, Garden Green and Granny Apple Green.  For my pot I wanted a terracotta type pot, so I used Pecan Pie.  The greeting is from the Trusty Tools Set, I love that font!  I finished the card with some embossing from the Softly Sophisticated Embossing Folder, get it free during Sale-a-Bration!  Finally, a Linen Thread bow to finish it off.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, planted paradise

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: