Monday, February 19, 2024

Hot Air Balloon Beauty

It's not an unusual sight to see a hot air balloon or two dotting the sky in Albuquerque on any given day, and every year Albuquerque plays host to the International Balloon Fiesta so this set was perfect!  I love it so much!  Between the stamp set and the dies the balloon possibilities are pretty much endless!  Today I'm using all the products in the Lighter Than Air Suite, that includes the Hot Air Balloon Bundle, Lighter Than Air DSP, Rainbow Dots and Three Color Baker's Twine.  

stampin up, hot air balloon

The perfect partner for this bundle is the Basic Borders Dies in the in the Annual Catalog.  The cloud border is the perfect border for so many projects but it's ideal for this bundle.  I made my balloons colorful and bright to stand out.  Don't miss this bundle!  There are so many occasions this bundle would be great for.  I have full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hot air balloon

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: