Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Meandering Meadows DSP Thanks Card

Our DSP is pretty spectacular.  So much so that often, the DSP is the only thing that needs to shine on a card.  This is the case with the Meandering Meadows DSP.  This DSP is an Online Exclusive, launched last year.  You won't find it in a publication, just in my Online Store.  The DSP is so stunning, pretty much frame worthy!  I love it so much but I can't justify cutting it or covering it up because it's so pretty.  For this card I just added a simple greeting and embellished it with some Brass Butterflies and Linen Thread.

stampin up, meandering meadows

The greeting is from the Artistically Inked Set in the Annual Catalog.  I stamped the greeting on Basic White and fussy cut around the top of the greeting.  I added a torn strip of Crushed Curry to help spot light it but the real star of the card is the DSP.  

Make your own.

Crushed Curry 
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"
4" x 1" with a torn edge

DSP 5 1/4" x 4"

Basic White 4" x 1 1/2" 

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, meandering meadows


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




No comments: