Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Happy Little Things Sneak Peek

We have a bunch of NEW Online Exclusives launching in less than a week.  Shop for these products on March 5 in my Online Store.  Today I'm sharing three brand new products coming and they're pretty amazing!  The first is the Happy Little Things Bundle, this incredible stamp set is full of bold, block greetings, out lines, and coordinating smaller greetings.  Plus the dies feature two fun banner and label greetings.  You'll love this one!  It's a great one to have on hand for any occasion!  I love how the block greetings and the outlines layer perfectly! 

stampin up, happy little things

You'll also notice some beautiful DSP on this card.  That is from the NEW  Flowering Zinnia's DSP.  This DSP is packed with bold patterns and bright colors.  It's right up my alley!  The new Shiny Sequins are amazing too!  They come in four colors, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.  I'm here for all of those colors!  This fun fold card is a vertical gate fold.  I have a belly band around it that slides on and off.  The flowers are from the Paper Florist Dies in our Annual Catalog. 

stampin up, happy little things

Make your own.

Lemon Lime Twist 11" x 4 1/4" on the long side score at 2 3/4" on each side, plus scraps for die cutting

DSP two patterns each 4" x 2 1/2"

Basic Black 1 1/2" x 8 1/2"

Basic White 5 1/4" x 4", plus scraps for die cutting

Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Fresh Freesia scraps for die cutting and stamping

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, happy little things

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




No comments: