Monday, February 12, 2024

Punch Buddies In Person Class

Over the weekend I held my February in person class.  This class focused on some of our incredible punches!  Punches are some of my favorite tools.  Everyone can use a punch and you don't need fancy equipment like a die cutting machine to make a fun and quick card.  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area and want to attend an in person class please contact me for details on upcoming classes.  There are no measurements or supplies listed for these cards, that's a perk for my class guests.  These cards were adorable and too cute not to share!  

First up is the Submarine Life Bundle.  I just LOVE this bundle.  That sweet submarine is too cute. We used DSP from the Sale-a-Bration package Flight and Airy for the background and die cut circle.  So cute!  

stampin up

Next up is my favorite card....maybe...I love them all!  This fun card features the Sailboat Builder Punch which is one of my favorites!  I love the color combo on this card, Bubble Bath, Pool Party, Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock.  What is not to love about this card!  

stampin up

The Cutest Cows Bundle in the Mini is well, adorable!  This cute card is no exception!  The card is kept very simple, even the coloring on our little cow is simple and fun.  There's a little tone on tone stamping in the background to finish off the card.  

stampin up

The Watercolor Melon Set is a free option you can choose for Sale-a-Bration with a qualifying order, but did you know that the images coordinate with the Modern Oval Punch???  Right now the Modern Oval Punch is temporarily unavailable but it will be back in stock in March.  You'll want to snag the Watercolor Melon Set this month because after Sale-a-Bration is over it will be gone.  This cute card showcases how amazing these products work together!  

stampin up


Finally, the Bee My Valentine Bundle is tooooo cute to not feature in a class that features punches.  I just LOVE this sweet bee and the DSP is pretty amazing too!   

stampin up

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!






No comments: