Sunday, February 18, 2024

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Heartfelt Hellos Enjoy Card-VIDEO


We're nearing the end of the Sale-a-Bration Sunday Series.  Today I'm sharing the Heartfelt Hellos Set.  This set coordinates with the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch.  This punch is currently unavailable so I wanted to share a really fun card that didn't use the much. There's no reason why you can't have this set now and get the punch later.  In addition to the set I'm using the Layered Florals Embossing Folder.  This beautiful Embossing folder is available in the Mini Catalog.  I used my Stampin' Blends to highlight the flowers on this amazing folder.  The greeting was stamped three times in each of the three colors and then I trimmed out just the enjoy part.  

Make your own.

Parakeet Party 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4", scraps

Lemon Lolly 5 1/4" x 4", scraps

Basic White 5" x 3 3/4", scraps

Pool Party scraps

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, heartfelt hellos

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




No comments: