Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Framed and Festive Pencil Pouch-VIDEO

A few weeks ago I shared this pencil holder as part of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series.  That one is absolutely adorable but if you want another option to gift pencils this year I have a good one.  Pencils are a great class gift, teacher gift, coworker gift.  If you don't want to do pencils, maybe switch out the pencils for a fun pen or other writing tool.  This holder would also hold a bone folder or Paper Snips for your crafty friends!  Endless possibilities!  I got my pencils from Amazon but you can find festive pencils lots of places this year.  I saw some at Walmart over the weekend.  

stampin up, framed and festive

I used the Celebrate Everything DSP for my pouch, this DSP is a Host Exclusive item.  That means that to get this DSP you'll have to use your Stampin' Rewards shopping dollars, you start accumulating Stampin' Rewards with an order of $150.  The ornaments are fussy cut from the DSP, it doesn't take long.  I fussy cut nearly 50 ornaments quickly but if you're not into fussy cutting embellish with any other Christmas die or punch.  My greeting is from the Framed and Festive Set.  This set is only available while supplies last as part of the Fitting Florets Collection.  Pick it up while you can.  

stampin up, framed and festive

The tag my greeting is stamped on is a die from the Beautiful Shapes Dies.  It's a great size for this greeting as well as the fussy cut ornaments.  To keep my pouch closed I used a stapler, check my video for tips on using staples on your projects.  I tied some ribbon around my pouch for some added texture.  The ribbon pictured is the Pool Party Sheer Ribbon, in my video I'm using the White Glittered Ribbon, both are great options!  

My pouch is 10 1/2" x 1 1/2"
On the long side score at 6 1/2" and 6 3/4"

DSP
1 1/4" x 4"
1 1/4" x 3"

Check out my video for all the details and make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, framed and festive



 

No comments: