Friday, November 18, 2022

Caroling Mice Joy and Snowflakes

Can we take a moment and talk about why crafter keep all the scraps.  Sometimes when I'm crafting I'll cut, stamp, color or prep something that just doesn't work with the plan in my head.  Typically I save it all.  I have a bowl on my desk that stamped/colored images or die cut/punched pieces go into.  Every once in while I'll go through them and either get rid of them or usually I make something with them.  This card is put together with all scraps!  The only thing I purposely trimmed for this card was the Snowflake Vellum and Basic White layer.  The die cuts, punches stamped images, bow and even the card base were already prepped from other projects that didn't pan out.  I'm so glad they didn't because how. adorable. is. this. card!?

stampin up, caroling mice

Because I was able to pull this card together with scraps it was so quick and easy!  The mouse from the Caroling Mice Host Set was already stamped and fussy cut.  The greeting was already heat embossed.  The die cut oval was already cut and so was the Decorative Circle punch.  I added some color to my circle with Mint Macaron Ink and a Blending Brush.  The card needed some extra texture so I used the Snowflake Vellum, the velvety side for some amazing texture.  If you love that mouse, check out the entire Caroling Mice Set in the Mini Catalog.  This is a Host Exclusive Set, that means you can only purchase it with Stampin' Rewards, you can start earning Stampin' Rewards on your purchase when it gets to $150.  Contact me for more details and how you can earn this set!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, caroling mice


 

No comments: