Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Gold Embossed Framed Florets

I'm sharing another Framed Florets card today.  This one is a little different with a very different color combo.  I wanted to share some options for this set that don't include coloring.  I think sometimes we might stray away from a set or a bundle because we think, it's a line image stamp you *have* to color it.  I'm here to prove that statement wrong!  This card is stunning and there's not a lick of coloring on it.  In fact only two inks were used on this card, none of them markers!  I used Merry Merlot for the greeting and VersaMark for the embossing. This is a great way to use line image sets when you don't want to color, or don't like to color.

stampin up, framed florets

I made a simple background by stamping the floral image all over the background in VersaMark.  Sprinkle on some gold, or your favorite embossing powder and melt.  You have the most elegant background ever.  I love using gold embossing powder with Crumb Cake.  It gives it a vintage feel with a touch of elegance.  I pulled in Merry Merlot and Sahara Sand to finish the card for an even more vintage feel.  I love it!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. I listed both the Framed Florets set and bundle.  I didn't use any of the dies from the bundle on this card but if you plan to get the Framed Florets Set you should upgrade and get the bundle too, the dies are amazing and you'll save 10% on the bundle!  

stampin up, framed florets


 

No comments: