Monday, November 7, 2022

Framed Florets Lucky To Call You Friend

I have another card today featuring our new Framed Florets Bundle.  The entire collection is gorgeous. You can shop for all the products in this collection here.  The DSP, embellishments and Framed and Festive Set are only available while supplies last so don't wait to get yours!  I shared this card on Friday and today I have another gorgeous card to share!  This one is a stunner!  I love the Vellum and Rose Gold Paper, it makes it so elegant and fancy!  

stampin up, framed florets

By far my favorite part about this bundle is the dies, especially that heart oval border!  My favorite for sure!  I'll be using that for lots of projects over the next few months. I see some fun Valentine's cards with it too!  My flowers are stamped in Memento and colored with Stampin' Blends.  I have all the colors listed in my supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Don't forget to shop the Fitting Florets Collection now, some items available for a limited time.  

stampin up, framed florets


 

No comments: