Friday, November 4, 2022

Fitting Florets Thank You

Today I'm sharing a card made with our newest release the Framed Florets Bundle.  This bundle is part of the Fitting Florets Collection which is brand new and only available for a limited time.  Shop the entire collection here.  The Framed Florets Bundle that I'm using today will carry over in to the Spring Mini Catalog.  The DSP, embellishments and Framed and Festive Set will only be available while supplies last.  If you love these products check out my November Card Crate that features the DSP and the Framed and Festive Stamp Set.  
 
stampin up, Framed Florets

This card is fun and gorgeous.  I used a fun and bold color combo.  I used some of those amazing oval dies from the collection and made a gorgeous background.  The flowers were stamped in Memento and colored with Stampin' Blends.  The dies make this card so simple and really stand out!  I have another card featuring the products from the collection coming on Monday so check back.  Remember these products are only available while supplies last so don't miss getting yours now!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, framed florets


 

No comments: