Friday, November 11, 2022

Snowflake Vellum Peace

Today's stunning card is part of a 30 day card making challenge by fellow demonstrator Martin from the UK.  You can read about his 30 day challenge here.  You can follow along and play along too.  I had full intentions of trying to do his challenge everyday, well......life.  I'm getting to play along today and day 11 is 'something white'.  For this 'something white' challenge I wanted a simple card with some show stopping accents.  I pulled out my Snowflake Vellum Specialty Paper.  

stampin up, handmade wishes, snowflake vellum

The Snowflake Vellum Paper is an amazing selection of printed vellum papers.  You get three designs with this gorgeous iridescent foiled vellum and the same three designs in velvety flocked vellum.  So gorgeous!  I kept all my layers and my card base white, as fitting with the theme.  The card base is Thick Basic White.  I have a couple more layers of regular Basic White.  I popped them all up on Dimensionals to help them stand out more.  

Card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Layer one 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer two and vellum layer 5" x 3 3/4"

stampin up, handmade wishes, snowflake vellum

I adhered the vellum down with liquid glue strategically placed behind the snowflakes.  I wanted to add even more sparkle and shine so I silver heat embossed a greeting from the Handmade Wishes Set and added it over a snowflake from the Wonderful Snowflakes Embellishments.  I finished the card with a few Iridescent Pearls around the snowflake.  This card is elegant and stunning!  I love it!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, handmade wishes, snowflake vellum


 

No comments: