Saturday, January 9, 2021

Paper Blooms Pocket Card-VIDEO

Hi stamping friends!  I'm super excited to bring you a new series during Sale-a-Bration, it's Sale-a-Bration Saturdays!  Every Saturday I will bring you a new and fun project featuring one of our exclusive Sale-a-Bration products.  Today I'm kicking off this series with the beautiful Paper Blooms DSP!!!  You can earn the Paper Blooms DSP for FREE with a qualifying $50 order.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this DSP!!!!!  This is one of my all time favorite DSP's!  There's beautiful patterns, beautiful colors, I love the watercolor look and all the images.  This paper also coordinates with the In Bloom Bundle in the new Mini Catalog.  It's versatile and so beautiful! Make sure you pick this up as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item on your next purchase.  
stampin' up, paper blooms, in bloom

Today's project is a really cute pocket gift card holder.  I'm using the DSP to make a pocket and gift card holder inside.  I'm also using that In Bloom Bundle to add even more interest to the outside of the pocket.  The pocket is really easy to make, you'll need a piece of DSP that is 9" x 6", on the long side score at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2".  On the short side score at 1/2".  You're really making a fun open envelope that you could use for any project.  The card inside the pocket is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4", if you're finding that it doesn't slide in and out easily just trim off a little from the sides and it should slide perfectly!  The pocket for the gift card is 2 3/4" x 5" score at 1/2" on 3 sides.  Make sure you check out my video for all my tips and tricks on how to assemble this!  If you don't want to miss next week's Sale-a-Bration Saturday make sure you join my VIP Group on Facebook.  All are welcome and there's no requirement to join!  

stampin up, paper blooms, in bloom
Shop my Online Store here
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: