Thursday, January 14, 2021

Heartfelt Front Flap Box-VIDEO

I am sooo excited to share this box with you today!  It is so cute, it packs a WOW factor and it's pretty simple to make!  There's lots of score lines and trimming but I'll walk you through all of it in my video.  I have a list of measurements below.  Once you make one you'll make a ton of these boxes!  I sized my box to fit some Valentine Ding Dongs I found in my grocery, it's a good size and I'm sure would hold lots of other treats and gifts.  

stampin' up, heartfelt

I'm using the Heartfelt Bundle for this box.  You'll find this bundle in the Annual Catalog.  It was featured in last years Mini but was carried over to the annual catalog and you can still get it in a bundle and save 10%! Yay! I used the Adhesive sheets for the leaves and flowers on this box.  Those are a HUGE life saver when adhereing small detailed pieces.  You put the sheet on the back of your cardstock BEFORE you die cut it, then once it's die cut you have sticker which is soooo much easier to adhere then battling with liquid glue.  

stampin up, heartfelt

I love this box so much because of it's unique design.  The front flap holds it all together.  When opened the box top completely lifts off.  It's so cute!  I just love it!  
To make this box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 10 1/4" x 8 1/2"
On the long side score at 3/4", 2 1/4", 5 1/2" and 7
On the short side score at 1 1/4", 2 3/4", 5 3/4" and 7 1/4"
The DSP belly band is 10" x 2 1/2"
Check out the video for all the details on this box.  
I have a full supply list below, you can shop for all of these products in my Online Store.

stampin' up, heartfelt

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: