Thursday, January 21, 2021

Art Gallery Two Step Flowers-VIDEO

I have a stunning card to share with you today!!!  I just love this card and the bold bright colors.  I saw a card by fellow demonstrator Emma Goddard with a dark blue background and bright flowers and I just loved it.  I've had a hard time using the Art Gallery Bundle because it's hard for me to branch out of the colors in the suite so I love to find cards that use alternate colors.  This card is simply stunning!!  I used the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder to add additional texture to the card, I think it works so beautifully with this suite.  

stampin up, art gallery

The bright flowers are really the star of the show though.  I used my Stamparatus for perfect placement of the stamps.  Plus by using the Stamparatus I can stamp multiples of the flower effortlessly!  The dots in the center of the flowers are stamped with the small dotted stamp from the A Touch Of Ink Set.  This is a set you can earn free with a $100 order during Sale-a-Bration.  For all the details on this card check out my video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, art gallery

 Shop my Online Store.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

Supplies:

No comments: