Monday, June 17, 2019

Reeses Box

I have a cute, fun and simple box for you today! This box is super quick to make and you could make a stack of them for any occasion!  I started with a piece of Early Espresso Cardstock that is 4"x7 1/4".  On the 4" side score it at 3/4" and 3 1/4", rotate it and on the longer side score at 3/4", 1 1/2", 4", and 4 3/4".    The box is decorated simply with some Magnolia Lane DSP and a stamped greeting from the Stitched All Around set.  


Trim the box as pictured.  I also used my Triple Corner Punch to round the corners of the tab and a 1/2" circle punch to add a finger hole on the opposite side making it easier to open.  Add adhesive as pictured as well.  The blue lines indicate where to put adhesive.  On the left tabs add just a small amount to the corner, this is where your small middle tabs will be adhered.  Once the small tabs are adhered the other side just folds over and adheres everything together.  Super simple!  I love it!    

When assembled this box hold an individual Reese's.  These ones with the Reese's Pieces inside are my husbands and kids favorite!  This is a good size box and I'm sure you could fill it with all kinds of treats and gifts!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: