Friday, June 21, 2019

Modern Heart Sparkle

The Modern Heart set in the new catalog was one of my first MUST HAVE items.  I love this heart so much!!!  I love that there are endless ways to color it, add sparkle to it and more!  It's a great set to have and with greetings like 'you're my person', 'you're all heart', 'I just love you' why wouldn't you love this set!?!  I colored my heart using lots of blends. I used Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy.
I cut my heart out using my snips, it's really easy to fussy cut!  I added some Flax ribbon behind it.  I frayed each of the edges to give it more of a messy look.  I added my heart with Dimensionals and covered the entire thing in Wink of Stella.  I love the way this heart is colored it almost makes the sections of the heart look faceted.  So pretty!  I finished the card with some Noble Peacock Rhinestones.  I love it!  Shop my online store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: