Thursday, August 17, 2017

Rainbow Of Flowers With Painted Harvest

First and foremost, these cards are so pretty, though I was inspired by another demonstrator from the Netherlands.  Her name is Mieke Op T Hof and she posted some similar cards to a demonstrator only Facebook page.  They were so beautiful I had to make my own versions.  And I LOVE them! I love this flower in beautiful fall colors but when you make them in amazing bright colors it's pretty great too!  

 In one afternoon I made a total of 12 of these cards, 2 of each color.  I packed them up and they made great teacher gifts this week as my children headed back to school this week!  Yay for teachers! Yay for school! Though since Logan is in a new school this year, adjusting to the new schedules is going to take some getting used to. 
I think the Tempting Turquoise flower is my favorite!  If you're attending my Tips and Techniques Summit in September, this will be the stamp set you'll get in your bag!  There's so many amazing, fun things you can do with it!  I can't wait to share them with you at the Summit! If you haven't signed up yet, head to this post and get yourself registered to attend! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: