Friday, August 25, 2017

Large Letters and You

I've had the Large Letters Framelits for a while and I've been dying to use them, but the right project never came along.  Well last week when the kids went back to school and I had some time to stamp I did!  I broke out my letters and made a stack of these Thinking Of You cards and wow!  I LOVE THEM!!!!  
Everything except the card bases are the same, I made 3 different ones, Rich Razzleberry above, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay (below).  I used some Powder Pink (LOVE) cardstock and stamped the Diagonal Stripe background on it before cutting the YOU out.  The part.  I now have a ton of YOU's cut out that I can use on another card. It's 2 for 1 cards!  Yay!!!! 
Behind each YOU I added some Dazzling Details Glimmer paper.  I punched out a bunch of vellum leaves with the new Leaf punch in the Holiday catalog.  I cut thin strips from some DSP from the Merry Little Christmas Pack (Holiday Catalog).  I added the DSP and leaves behind the Thinking Of You greeting.  That greeting is from the Window Shopping Stamp Set by the way.  
I finished it off with some Black Metallic Thread and attached the whole thing to the card.  I LOVE them!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: