Friday, March 8, 2013

Swaps.....Finally!

Thanks for sticking with me this week it's been crazy!  I have to admit I had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's posts done last week!  I knew this week would be crazy but I thought I'd be able to pull it together enough to get a post done for Thursday, boy was I wrong!  So what have I been up to, since clearly I haven't been stamping???  Well as Co Director of my church's gallery I've spent the week there (literally the entire week, all day!) hanging and going through almost 200 pieces of art to show in our gallery.  But it's up now---whew!  Thank goodness we only do this every 3 months :)  But even with my busy gallery life I did manage to make it to our demo meeting on Tuesday night.  It was a shoebox swap, meaning everyone brought the supplies to make the cards and we spent the night stamping and chatting.  So here are the cards from the swap, I'll warn you, they're pretty awesome!!!!  You can see the card that I did for the swap here
 
Enjoy!!! 
 This is Karen's swap.  Isn't it a great masculine card?!?  I know I struggle to find masculine cards all the time, this one is perfect!!!
 
This Carmelita's card. She used the chalkboard technique, isn't it cool!!?  I love it!!   

This is Kay's card.  Another good masculine card! 

This is Michelle's card.  Looking at this in the picture I noticed I forgot to trim my Baja Breeze circle,  it's supposed to be straight on the edge of the card-oops!!  I'll make sure I do that before I mail it!  But isn't it a great card!!!?!

This was Kathy's, even though my bike is stamped crooked-that's my fault-I still love it, the sponging is so cool!

This is Vickie's card.  This card is so sweet and cute!  This is a fun set, I might have to get......

This is Angela's card.  I love that we had to color the cake.  I just love watercoloring, why don't I do it more often......????

This is Cassie's card.  Isn't it so pretty and elegant??  I love the DSP and flowers and colors, well everything!

Finally this is Stephanie's card.  Isn't it fun!  So many fun colors and textures together!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: