Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quick and Fun

Pintrest week continues!  Today's card is QUICK and CUTE!!!  Inspired by this card, also super cute :)  I'm such a fan of cards that can put together in almost no time.  We all have those times that we need a card....NOW!!!  I love to have these quick cards in my stash :)  This card uses the adorable mini curly label punch, this is a Sale a Bration item that you can earn for free!!!  What's better than free!!!!?!  But you only have a short time left to get this punch and set free!!  Sale a Bration is almost over!  Order before March 22, to get your free items!!!
On another note, tonight is our demonstrator meeting. We're doing a shoebox swap, this means it's a night of just stamping, chatting and all around fun!!!  I've chosen not to show my card today, you'll see that tomorrow :)  Don't worry, it's Pintrest inspired to fit into our Pintrest 2 week!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: