Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Coffee Anyone????

When you get coffee in a cute purse, there's nothing else to love is there.  Although I'm not a coffee drinker, so I would prefer my purse filled with tea or hot cocoa.  Of course all of this is prior to adding water ;)  These sweet little purses hold 2 K-Cup coffee's.  Isn't that just adorable!!!??!  What a fun little gift!!!  I think I'm going to make these for Dan's co workers.  I'll have to modify them for the boys though :)  They have a small office and don't make coffee everyday.  Not everyone drinks it, some bring their own, but they do have a couple Keurig Machines and you're welcome to bring in your own coffee and cup and fill it up. 
Look how fun and adorable!!!  Yay!!!  I just love this little purse!!!  I'll list the dimensions below for this 2 cup one and also for a 3 cup one.  I saw this on Pintrest (where else?) and made my own version.  Mine is pretty different from the one on the link, but I think, easier and quicker :)  Plus I added a handle, it's now a purse-and really doesn't that make all the difference?!  I used a bunch of Sale a Bration products on this project: The stamp set (Patterned Occasions), the DSP, the ribbon), we're almost to the end of Sale a Bration make sure you get your free products before the 22nd when it ends!
Here's all the dimensions, if you have further questions please email me or leave me a comment on this post, please though if you comment leave an email address so that I can reply to you :)  First up the 2 cup purse:  4 1/2x11, score on the 11 side at 3 1/4, 5 1/4, and 9.  For the insert to hold the coffee cups, 4 1/4x4 1/4 score one side at 1/2 and 2 1/2.  Use the 1 3/4 circle punch to punch your holes and attach with sticky strip inside the purse.  The 3 cup purse measurements are:  6 1/2x11, score on the 11 side at 3 1/4, 5 1/4, and 9. For the insert to hold the coffee cups, 6 1/4x4 1/4 score the 4 11/4 inch side at 1/2 and 2 1/2. Use the 1 3/4 circle punch to punch your holes and attach with sticky strip inside the purse.  I used some sticky velco to hold my purse closed.  Enjoy!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I think yours is WAAAAY cuter. What a nice gift.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Gloria Sperring said...

I don't coffee either, Hot Cocoa. I make some of these for the men in my house. My granddaughter works for Starbucks, so I really don't think she'll want one> TFS!