Featured Post

Test Tube Seasoning

 At craft weekend I always make some fun gifts for my friends.  This time I packed up some homemade poultry seasoning in some test tubes a...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Swaps!

Our meeting was last week.  With all the hustle and bustle of the 1000 post I forgot to post our swaps.  This month I'm not going to post them all.  They were all amazing and wonderful, but there were 15 or maybe a few more.  We had a great turn out and a ton of people participated in the swap.  So I thought I'd pick a few of my favorites.  The theme was embossing, either dry embossing or heat embossing. 

 This one is Erin's, she did an embossing resist card.  I love the colors so much on this card!!! 

This one is Corrina's.  You can't tell from the picture but the watermelon is embossed with the scented embossing powder-so so yummy!!!!

This is Angela's, she did embossing resist too, just a different take on it.  I love this stamp, I have it and never pull it out....

This is Michelle C's.  I love the embossed circles and all the blues on this card.  It's a great 'man' card :)

Finally, this is Amber's card.  You can't tell from the picture but she embossed white (or maybe clear) on the flower.  The tone on tone is so elegant.  I even copied this idea-you'll see it soon!!!!

Again, the swaps were just incredible this month, everyone did an excellent job!!!!  Some of the other's that I'm not showing, I have plans to CASE and use for classes and workshops, which is some of the reasons I'm not showing them today :)  I love our meetings I always leave with new ideas!!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: