Friday, July 8, 2011

Medallion Thanks!

Until now I never knew how crazy busy summers could be.  This summer seems to be non stop madness.  I don't think I've been home at all this week, except to sleep.  Such a crazy week and this weekend proves to be just as crazy (crazy fun).  Both my sisters are in town, that means 8 kiddos all together if you count mine too.  Tomorrow night we'll be having a huge movie and pizza night.  The kids should all have a really good time!  But in the mean time, I did find some time to stamp and I couldn't be more happy with how this card turned out!!!

There's new colors on this card, Pool Party and Island Indigo as well as some 'old' favorites Tempting Turquoise and River Rock.  I saw a card similar to this one and I loved it and had to make one too.  I love the emerging color of the cardstock and the embossed medallion image is just too cool!!  I added a little banner that says Thanks and it's done.  All in all this card came together very quickly! 
Tomorrow is stamp camp, there will be lots of highlights from stamp camp next week!!  Back to my busy summer now :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: