Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Live TODAY!!!

The new 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog is LIVE TODAY!!!!  I'll be back a little later to post links to the new catalog.  Around noon when the catalog is available for ordering from, you can go to my demonstrator website and see it there.  Want your own copy-who wouldn't?!?  Contact me to host a workshop and you'll get it FREE!!  I know I sure love and I just know you will too!!!! 

I have a super cute and super fun and super fast project to show you today and with the exception of the brad everything is new on it!!!!  In the catalog there's new chipboard, Merry Medley.  It has adorable little images like houses, clouds this butterfly and this tag!!  I love them!!!  There's also new DSP, you've seen some of it in the last month in some of my preview projects.  The Flirtatious DSP is just beautiful!!!  AND as if it couldn't get any better, there matching fabric!!!!!  Whew.  That's alot of new stuff!!

I actually really like chipboard I know there's people out there who don't enjoy chipboard so much but I really like it.  I love to use chipboard on non card items, like this note holder magnet.  I'm sure you were wondering what it was.  Well if you have small children in your home, much like I do.  Your refrigerator probably looks like an art gallery, So I thought I'd make an adorable little clip to hold some of Logan's master pieces, or maybe just a shopping list :)   

I attached a mini clothes pin and magnet on the back of my chipboard and now it lives on my fridge just waiting to hold something.  I think though I may move it to my filing cabinet in my stamp room to hold lists in here, possibly my never ending wishlist :)

For all my USA friends, have a safe and happy 4th of July!!  I'll be back on Monday with a very patriotic post :)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: