Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fast and Fabulous!

Well I'm headed to the doctors office for the third time this week in just a few minutes, but just in case I sent back to the hospital I wanted to get one more post in. I have 4 projects, photographed that I would love to show you but didn't get the time to pre-schedule my posts, so they'll have to wait until I get back with or without a baby. This time I'm taking my hospital bag. I'm really not sure if I'll need it or not. I plan to fight them this time if they send me to the hospital, I'll go BUT I want a guarentee that I'll leave with a baby :) I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow so we're really ok to deliver so I'm really ok with having the baby now.



This card is so simple and fast. I used the level 2 hostess set Fast and Fabulous. And it is by the way Fabulous. I hesitated about getting this one because I have so many flower sets (I'm sure you know what I mean) but I'm so glad that I did get it, I love it!!



I don't use white for the base of my cards very often but it makes a very clean looking card. I kind of like it :) I used Rich Razzleberry and Perfect Plum for this card. It's super simple and I won't go into too many details on it.

I did use my stamp a ma jig to line it up. Normally I am not that particular but figured. Why not for this card :)



Wish me luck. Not sure what's going to happen or what to expect but here I go to the doctors office!!!



Supplies:

Stamp Sets: Fast and Fabulous, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry

Ink: Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Word Window and Modern Label Punch, Rhinestones, Stamp a Ma Jig, Dimensionals, Sponges, Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon




No comments: