Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Catalog New Colors!

YAY! Today's the day, the new Idea Book and Catalog were released today!! You can see the PDF version of it here. Or let me know if you want a copy of your own and I'll get one to you! Isn't it beautiful though? I could stare at the projects inside all day long!

Don't forget, also released today is the new Decor Elements catalog too. There are some really fun new pieces in there, including a bunch of chalkboard ones!!
I've talked about it for so long now and now you can finally get all the new colors for yourself. And they're awesome, you're going to want them ALL. Especially Cherry Cobbler, I think that's my favorite! I did this card really quick yesterday and I love the way it came out. I saw a card similar to this on split coast stampers and loved the look of it so I thought I make one for myself and show some of the new colors. From the top left corner clockwise we have: Peach Parfait (a new In Color this year), Cherry Cobbler (LOVE IT), Always Artichoke (this one isn't new but I thought it went great with the others), and finally Pacific Point (it was one of the In Colors a couple years ago and brought back as a new core color).



For this card the only ink I used was Versa Mark. I stamped and embossed the white flowers to give it a more dramatic look. It's fun and simple! Love those kinds of cards!!!
Don't forget to check out the new catalogs! I can't wait to get some new stuff from them and start playing!!
Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Punched Posies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Cherry Cobbler, Pacific Point, Always Artichoke
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Word Window Punch, Bitty Buttons, Linen Thread, Dimesionals
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is too darn cool! I love the simplicity and the beauty of it.