Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Scallop Circle Cards

Still loving my Scallop Circle die! If you haven't had a chance to use the big shot, you don't know what you're missing, it's one of the coolest tools out there. I would love to come to your home and show you and your friends all the possibilities. Call me today to set up a workshop!
So on to the card for today. I made two, just loved it that much!
The first one I used, the Trendy Trees stamp set. The cards are 2 of the scallop circle dies held together with a brad. You turn the top to get to the inside of the card. So cute! I'm using a corduroy brad for this card. I just love those, they're so fun!


For the second card I used 2 SAB sets,the Congrats set and the Botanical Blooms set. I love how this card came out, so simple and pretty!





Supplies
Stamp sets-Trendy Trees, Congrats (SAB), Botanical Blooms (SAB)
Ink-Glorious Green, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories-Corduroy buttons assortment, Silver brads, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Dimensionals, Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, paper piercer, Scallop Circle die, Big Shot
Thanks for looking, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

KarenBeavers said...

I know this is an older post by you but I love this scallop die ... you can also fold cardstock and put one little bit of the fold side outside the die and you have a shaped scallop card. but I like this with the brad. thanks. I like your blog. I just cannot get in the hang of posting regularly on the blog