Friday, February 27, 2009

My Swap and 3 minute demo

Our demo meeting was last night. I always enjoy these meetings. I know that I've said it before but I just love our group of demos, I think they are all so talented and bring such good ideas to the meetings.
I did a demonstration last night and here's what I demoed. The card is so pretty. The technique I used was embossing resist. To get this look though, I stamped my image in staz-on on vellum cardstock, then stamped the En Francais background stamp over in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I water colored the image with markers and my aqua painters. So pretty.

This is the swap I did for the meeting. The theme, was favorite colorbook technique (watercolor crayons, markers, blender pens, etc). I used watercolor crayons for mine and some crystal effects on the frog. I also embossed the card with the big shot.



Supplies-Morning Glory Card
Stamp sets-Morning Soft
Cardstock-Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, white, Vellum cardstock
Ink-Staz-on and versa mark ink pads, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Summer Sun markers
Accessories-Heat Tool, Clear embossing powder, aqua painter, Organza ribbon, dimensionals
Supplies-Frog card
Stamp Sets-Flower for all Seasons, Good Friend
Cardstock-Going Grey, Summer Sun, Garden Green, Watercolor paper
Ink-Staz-on pad, Garden Green marker
Accessories-Blender pens, watercolor crayons, grey taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, word window punch, big shot, embossing plates, crystal effects
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow. It will be a quick post tomorrow, I'll be off to the SU regionals here in ABQ!!! I'll have some of the great swap I got to show you though, so you won't want to miss it!

No comments: