Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fishy Valentine

Happy Valentines Day!
Super quick post. We'll be spending Valentines Day sick-Logan and I both have a cold-Yuck!
This card was copied out of the SU demo magazine, Stampin' Success.
Supplies
Cardstock-So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, White, Riding Hood Red
Accessories-5 Petal Flower, 1 3/4 circle, Heart to Heart, Boho Blossom, Scallop Border, 1/4 circle, crop a dial Punches, dimensionals

Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

1 comment:

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Very cute Ruth! I love making punched items for my Grandchildren, and I can teach my
7yr old Grandaughter this one.

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Dorothy