Friday, August 1, 2008

Sesame Street Card

Here's another card copied almost exactly off the Stampin' Up! Demo site. It is sooo cute though. I love it and it's going to be Logan's birthday card for his 2nd birthday this month. It's actually pretty easy, it is all punches. I added the scallop bottom (couldn't help myself-LOVE the scallop border punch), and I added crystal efftects to the eyes and made little drops of it on the card.
Supplies:
Hugs and wishes stamp set
White, Black, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa cardstock
Real Red Ink
Crystal effects, Scallop circle punch, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 circle punches, small oval punch, scallop edge punch
Thanks for looking see you tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww Ruthie I love your Sesame Street stuff. It's so cute. Looks like your business is doing really well! ;)