Friday, May 17, 2024

Country Birdhouse With New Colors

I'm so smitten with our new In Colors this year! The fun bright party colors are amazing! They all work so well together too!  If you're loving these colors like me, consider joining my team and getting them free!  When you join Stampin' Up! in May you can score over $80 of In Color products free!  Check out this post for more details or join today! The card features the new Country Birdhouse Bundle.  I have LOVED playing with this bundle.  It's so cute!!!  I stamped the birdhouse with the Leaf Collection Background Stamp for some added texture.  It's such a sweet little house.  
stampin up, country birdhouse

I love the bright Petunia Pop color for the background.  I used the flower stamp from the Country Birdhouse Set to stamp the background then added some strips of DSP to make the birdhouse pop! The dies make assembling this birdhouse super easy and quick! I finished my card with a fun greeting and flower using Petunia Pop again and the new Shy Shamrock.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. Get the In Color products free when you join my team this month! Join now.  

stampin up, country birdhouse

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





 

No comments: