Monday, May 13, 2024

New Catalog Launch Class

I held my in person New Catalog Launch over the weekend.  We had so much fun making amazing cards!  This was my first month in a new location and a new pricing structure.  I'm excited about my new location and if you're in Albuquerque, NM I'd love to have you join me at an in person class.  Contact me for details or check out my page with a list of classes for the rest of the year.  These are the cards my guests got to make.  I don't have measurements or supply list for these cards.  That's a perk reserved for my guests at my classes.  

The first card uses the Thoughtful Wishes Bundle.  I went with a softer color palette of Lost Lagoon and the new (returning) Pretty In Pink. So pretty! 
 

I love the next card!  Petunia Pop is quickly becoming my new favorite purple! I used the Flowers Of Beauty Bundle.  The greeting is from the Unbounded Love Set.  In the picture my leaves are stamped in Shy Shamrock, at class I changed it to Pretty Peacock for the leaves and I love that color combo! 
 

Up next is a fun fold card featuring the Hearts and Hugs Bundle.  This bundle features adorable critters but don't discount the dies that make the cute flowers. The Peach Pie piece lifts up and the Granny Apple Green piece opens.  Very cute! 


The next card has an incredible color combo!  I'll be pulling these two together again soon!  I used Shy Shamrock, Berry Burst and Basic Beige.  Wow!  The background is stamped in Shy Shamrock with the Leaf Collection Set.  The die cut piece is Berry Burst from the Thoughtful Wishes Dies.


The last card features the Adventurous Sky Bundle.  This fun card is perfect for anyone in your life!  I used Smoky Slate and the new Summer Splash.  We paired it all up with the Take To The Sky DSP. 


Finally, as a perk for those that place orders before the class via my Online Store, they get to make a 6th bonus card FREE!  This is the bonus card they made. It's so pretty isn't it?  I used the Under the Moon Set.  I used Peach Pie and Coastal Cabana.  I just love it!  Plan to attend my next In Person class with me. Contact me for details.   




Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!






No comments: