Friday, May 31, 2024

Charming Duck Love

I have another adorable card to share featuring the Charming Duck Pond Bundle.  If this bundle is on your wishlist make sure you check out my June Card Crate, I'm featuring this bundle and the cards are soooo fun!  Grab the Card Crate Class To Go today!  This card will not be included in the class it's too cute not to share though! I used lots of the dies in the bundle to create this card.  The greeting and the cat tails stamped in the background are from the set.  Everything else is from the dies.  The dies make it quick and easy to make incredible scenes! I used some Stampin' Blends to color some of my die cut elements.  I think it adds so much amazing eye candy to the card.  

stampin up, charming duck bundle

I added a little Wink Of Stella to my ducks to make the shimmer a little. I love the sparkle.  You can see all the depth that was added to the die cuts with a little strategic coloring with Stampin' Blends.   I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Don't forget to check out my June Card Crate Class To Go for even more amazing inspiration with this bundle.  If you missed the card I shared last week with this bundle you can check that out here.  It's too cute to miss!   

stampin up, charming duck pond


 

No comments: