Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Citrus Blooms Angled Side Cupcake Box-VIDEO!

I have another amazing box to share today using the Citrus Blooms Bundle and Mediterranean Blooms DSP.  I LOVE both of these amazing products.  Once you start creating with them you won't be able to put them down!  Today I'm sharing a cupcake box that holds an orange Hostess Cupcake.  I found these in my local WalMart so I'm sure they're readily available all over.  If this box looks a little familiar I made a version of this box in September of 2022.  This is one of my favorite style of boxes so if I can recreate it I will.  Why reinvent the wheel when you don't have to.    


stampin up, citrus blooms bundle

I have a video below that will walk you through all the details of this box.  It looks super complicated but it's really simple and when you make one.  You'll want to make a dozen!  I used Stampin' Blends to color my image, but if you're short on time you can die cut them directly from the DSP.  If you love this project, check out this box I shared last week featuring the Citrus Blooms Bundle too. 

stampin up, citrus blooms bundle

Make your own.

Lemon Lolly 
6 1/2" x 6 1/2" score at 1 3/4" on all sides
2 7/8" x 2 /78" for bottom of the box

DSP pieces (two) 
6 1/2" x 5 3/8"
On the long side score at 1 3/4" each side
On the short side score at 5/8" and 2 3/8"

Night of navy and Basic White scraps for stamping/die cutting

stampin up, citrus blooms

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, citrus blooms bundle

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Supplies:




No comments: