Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Mediterranean Blooms Faux Book Box-VIDEO

I'm really excited to share this box with you and I have a video to go over every detail of this box.  I'm using the new Mediterranean Blooms DSP.  I love this DSP.  It's so bright and fun.  The patterns are amazing and so stunning that you don't need to add anything else to it!  I'm using a greeting from the coordinating Citrus Blooms Bundle.  Inside my box is a Trident Gum Package.  My daughter loves this Tropical Twist flavor so we always have a few packs on hand.  When I saw this paper I knew instantly that I had to make a box for her gum.  It coordinates so perfectly!  

stampin up, citrus blooms, mediterranean blooms

The flap has a hidden magnet to keep it closed and the other magnet is under the DSP. It gives it a nice clean finish without interfering with the design.  I stamped my greeting on a label from the Citrus Blooms Bundle.  The leaves and flowers are die cut with the dies in that bundle. 

stampin up, citrus blooms, mediterranean blooms

Make your own.

Old Olive 
Outside 4" x 5 1/2" score long side at 2 1/2" and 3"
Inside Box 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" score at 1/2" each side
Flap 2 1/2" x 1" score long side at 1" and 1 1/2"
Scraps for die cutting

DSP 2 3/8" x 3 7/8"

Garden Green, Basic White scraps for die cutting

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed this video. You explain everything perfectly and did not go off track telling us about your personal things....ha!! Ha!! So many people do videos and go on and on but stop while they are talking. You're just great. Have never watched any of yours and will now continue. God bless you and hope your business is a great success. Hugs, Sylvia