Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Birthday Cats

I have a cute card to share today! This one features the Pets and More Set.  This is a set that was released in our last Online Exclusive selection.  You can shop for this one in my Online Store.  This set is a reversible set, that means that you stamp the line image on one side of the stamp and the fill in image on the reverse side of the stamp.  Simple clean your stamp and flip it over. Because the image is symmetrical when you flip it everything lines up purrfectly. 

stampin up, pets and more

I went for a really bright color combo. I kept my background very simple.  I wanted to add in more of the images from the stamp set, like the fish, paws, etc.  So I cut 1/4" x 5 1/2" strips of Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon and Calypso Coral.  I stamped them tone on tone with their coordinating ink.  The cats are all fussy cut, but it's a simple shape.  My greeting is from the new Country Birdhouse Set.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, pets and more


 

No comments: