Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Day At The Farm Impossible Card-VIDEO

Welcome to another Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  After today we only have 2 weeks left!  Today I'm featuring the Day At The Farm DSP.  This DSP is adorable and coordinates with the On The Farm Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  If you love the DSP you will LOVE the Bundle.  The dies from the bundle will cut out the animals in the DSP.  I don't have the bundle so we'll be doing some fun fussy cutting.  But the animals are simple enough that the fussy cutting is easy to do.  

stampin up, day at the farm

Today I'm making an Impossible Card.  I saw Karen Titus share this card a couple of weeks ago and I was truly amazed!  It's a card you really have to see in person because.  It's really easy too!  I added a pocket on mine so there's a fun place to stick a short message. 

stampin up, day at the farm

I'm using the DSP for the animals that are fussy cut (you can die cut them with the dies) I have lots of DSP on the base of the card too.  I used my Blending Brushes and some ink to add a scene to the background.  It's simple and quick, but the DSP also has some amazing background options you can use too.  


Here's a list of measurements you'll need for this card:

Garden Green 
5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
On the short side score at 2 1/8"
On the long side trim at 2 3/4" stopping at the score line, flip and trim 1" from each side stopping at the score line

1" x 5 1/2"

2" x 4 1/2" on the long side score at 1/2" each side 

DSP
2 1/2" x 4" (two pieces)

3/4" x 5 1/4"

Pieces to die cut/fussy cut

Basic White
3 1/4" x 1 7/8"

3 1/4" x 2 1/8"

Cherry Cobbler
3 1/2" x 2 1/8"

Check out my video for details, make sure you subscribe to my channel while you're there.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, day at the farm


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



Supplies:
Mini Cut and Emboss Machine Boho Blue Sale-a-Bration Join Offer
Other: Stapler






No comments: