Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Hues Of Happiness Ghirardelli Box-VIDEO

Today I have a beautiful box that you can use up all that DSP you've been hoarding.  Don't worry I'm hoarding it too!  Pretty Designer Series Paper is so easy to buy but so hard to use.  It's so pretty how can we use it!?!  Today's box will help you use it!  You can get six boxes from one sheet of 12" x 12" DSP.  Today I'm using the Hues of Happiness DSP from the Annual Catalog.  
stampin up, hues of happiness

This DSP coordinates with the Happiness Abounds Bundle.  The dies from the bundle coordinate with the DSP and will cut the flowers out directly from the DSP.  That's one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! and their incredible coordination.  The box is made from the DSP, the flower on the box is cut from the DSP, I only added a small sentiment banner in Basic White Cardstock cut with the Something Fancy Dies.  And a leaf in Rose Gold Paper punched with the Bough Punch.  Both of which were just scraps in my collection.  This box is all about the DSP.  

stampin up, hues of happiness

My box is tied up with some Pool Party Grosgrain ribbon and I added a Brass Butterfly for some extra shine.  Check out my video I'm also sharing a version of this box with some Fresh Freesia Ribbon too.  My simply 'hello' greeting is from the Hello Ladybug Set.  Any small, fun greeting will work.  
stampin up, hues of happiness

Inside my box is a Ghirardelli Square.  Here's what you need to make it:

Hues Of Happiness DSP 4" x 6"
On the short side score at 1/2" each side
On the long side score at 1 1/2", 2", 4" and 4 1/2"

Die cut flower from Hues of Happiness DSP

I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out my video for all the details on this box.  Subscribe to my channel while you're there so you never miss a video.  

No comments: