Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Two More Impossible Cards

Sunday I shared the Day At The Farm DSP for Sale-a-Bration Sunday and I shared a really fun 'Impossible Card'.  Check out that post to learn about all the details on this card, including a video that will walk you through it step by step.  Today I'm sharing two more cards.  Unlike Sunday's card these don't have a pocket to store a card for a message.  However you could easily add one. My first one features the Playing In the Rain Bundle.  I cannot tell you how much I LOVE this bundle!  One of my favorites for sure!  

stampin up, playing in the rain

I stamped my turtle and colored him with Stampin' Blends.  I also stamped my background piece and colored it too.  My DSP on my card is from the Playing In the Rain Pack.  I added a fun greeting on a Tailor Made Tag, that I shortened just like in my video on Sunday.  To finish the card I added some Loose Daisy Embellishments.  Such a fun card! 

stampin up, playing in the rain

For the second card I want to share today, I went in a different direction.  The turtle card is fun and whimsical, this one is beautiful and elegant.  Completely different feel.  I used the Hues Of Happiness DSP for all of my die cut flowers and leaves.  The Blossoming Happiness Dies will die cut some of the flowers in the DSP.  

stampin up, hues of happiness

I used the Beautifully Happy Sale-a-Bration Set for my greeting.  I stamped it on a scrap of Basic White then flagged the ends with my scissors.  

stampin up, hues of happiness

This is really a fun fold card.  Once you know how to make it, it all makes sense but until then it's a huge mystery!  I love that about this fun fold.  Check out my post on Sunday for all the details, measurements and a video.  I have a full supply list below, for both cards.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, hues of happiness

No comments: