Friday, February 17, 2023

Thinking Of Thistles

I have a stunner of a card today!  This one has a bold color combo, some beautiful die cut images and it's sprinkled with some embossing, both heat and dry!  It's a winner of a card for sure!  I used the Beautiful Thistle Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  The dies for that bundle are amazing!  I love them!  I paired up the dies with a sentiment from the coordinating set that I heat embossed then die cut with a label from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  

stampin up, beautiful thistle

The splatter in the background is from the Lovely Layers Vellum!  This vellum is gorgeous and it makes adding extra details so easy!  My color combo is Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape and Poppy Parade.  I love it!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, beautiful thistle


 

No comments: