Monday, February 6, 2023

Celebrate With A Milkshake!

I am so smitten with the Share A Milkshake Bundle in the Mini Catalog.  So much so that I'm featuring this bundle in my February Card Crate. If you want to get the February Card Crate you can check out details on it here.  Card Crate is a class to go, it's delivered to your door and you do the projects on your time.  Included in the class is PDF and video instructions. This was one of the projects I made when designing my February Card Crate.  This card is so darling but the other cards are incredible, you'll want to get this month's Card Crate!  

stampin up, share a milkshake

I used Coastal Cabana for my base and for my glass.  I love the fun retro look the glass has.  I layered up my ice cream into a dream shake!  This bundle is full of amazing details like the slit that you can insert the straw (or spoon or cherry).  No details was spared on this bundle.  If you love it check out my Card Crate that features this bundle.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these supplies in my Online Store.  

stampin up, share a milkshake


 

No comments: