Monday, July 5, 2021

You're the GOAT

This card gives me all the feelings!  I love the cute goat, the coloring with Stampin' Blends, the DSP and the square In Color dots.  This card is soooo cute!!!  There is a fair amount of fussy cutting so if you're not a fussy cutting fan you might want to stamp your images on a larger circle so you don't have to fussy cut them.  But there is something special about fussy cutting and it really makes those images really pop!  For the background I used the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP.  I love that brick wall pattern!  I used my Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blend to add some splatter on the DSP.  That gives it even more texture and interest.  LOVE this DSP-this month it's on sale!  Stock up and save on your favorite DSP patterns!  

stampin up, way to goat

For my images I colored them with Stampin' Blends.  I used some simple coloring and only used a few colors.  The goat is colored in Gray Granite, the cans Gray Granite and Cinnamon Cider.  What I love about Stampin' Blends is that you can layer color, shade and give lots of shadows and texture.  I finished the card with some In Color Square Dots.  These are soooo much fun and quickly becoming one of my favorite embellishments.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, way to goat


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:





No comments: