Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Relax Your Way

If you need a great card for a masculine birthday or occasion this is one you'll want to remember!  I used the A Good Man Set.  This is a set you'll want to have if your stash.  It's a great one to pull out for masculine cards.  I colored my image with Stampin' Blends, this image would look great watercolored too. I have a supply list below with all the colors I used. I fussy cut my image but if that's not your thing you can stamp it on a circle or other die cut shape.  

stampin up, a good man

For the background I embossed the Crumb Cake Cardstock with the dots folder from the Checks and Dots set.  I love this set of folders, they're so versatile.  I added some twine from the Essentials Baker's Twine pack and some DSP from the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP.  If you love this DSP get it on sale this month!  Stock up and save on your favorite DSP's.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon.

Supplies:




 

No comments: