Saturday, July 10, 2021

What's Cookin' Donut Box-VIDEO

I have the CUTEST box to share today!  This is one of my favorite boxes!!!  I am completely loving the new What's Cookin' Bundle.  It's for sure one of my favorites from the Annual Catalog.  Maybe even one of my all time favorite bundles!  I have an in person class today and I always like to give thank you gifts to my guests attending because I truly value that they've chosen to stamp with me and to spend part of their day with me.  Today everyone is getting one of these adorable boxes!  

stampin up, what's cookin'

I paired up the What's Cookin' Bundle with some DSP from the Pattern Party pack.  This is the DSP that you can only get with Stampin' Rewards.  You start accumulating Stampin' Rewards dollars when you place an order of $150+.  You can use those Stampin' Rewards to shop for anything but especially host exclusive items like the Pattern Party DSP.  You don't have to put in a large order by yourself.  Gather a friend or two and then split the DSP this is a MEGA pack and big enough to share.  

stampin' up, what's cookin'

This is a great size box and perfect for lots and lots of treats. Inside mine are mini donuts.  I got these in a GIANT box from Sam's Club but I've seen them in the grocery store in smaller quantities too.  

stampin' up, what's cookin'

I have a trimming diagram below but make sure to check out my video for all the tips and tricks to assemble it.  If you like the video make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel.  
To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 8 1/2" x 9"
On the short side score at 2", 4", 6", and 8"
On the long side score at 1/2", 2 1/2", 6 1/2" and 8 1/2"
DSP pieces (three) 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" and (two) 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"

I have a full supply list below. You can shop for all these products in my Online Store.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


Supplies:




No comments: