Monday, July 12, 2021

Pretty In Pink Class

Over the weekend I had an In Person Class.  This one was themed "Pretty In Pink".  All the card feature different pinks.  I really LOVE these cards.  They're some of my favorites that I've planned for a class in a long time.  I don't have a full supply list below, these cards were exclusive cards for my guests at my class.  If you're in the Albuquerque are I'd love to have you at my next class.  Contact me for details.  

The first card uses Magenta Madness and the Beauty Of Friendship Set.  I love pairing Magenta Madness with black and gold.  It's such a gorgeous color combo! We used one of the tree stamps to add lots of texture to the Magenta Madness pieces.  I love using stamp sets for purposes other than what they're intended for.  
 

The second card uses three different pinks.  We used Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo and Melon Mambo.  I love this color combo.  I pulled out some of my favorite floral dies, the Pierced Blooms Dies.  This card would be gorgeous with lots of color combos.   


The next card is one of my favorites!  We used Petal Pink with just a little Blushing Bride.  I love the To The Moon Set featured in this card.  The soft colors and gorgeous images just make this card a winner in my book!  


The next card uses our newest pink, Polished Pink.  I love pairing up Polished Pink with Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay.  This color combo just makes me happy!!!  This card couldn't be more summery!  The colors and pineapple from In The Tropics Dies they just scream summer!!!  To really jazz up the card we also used the Polished Pink Shimmer Vellum.  


For the final card we used Melon Mambo and the Sweet Strawberry Set!  There's so much to love about this card!  We added a pink halo of color with some Blending Brushes.  I love the pop of black and white from the Pattern Party DSP.  I'd love to have you at my next class!  


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!




1 comment:

Rachel S said...

I loved the class! All your card designs are beautiful.