Friday, July 30, 2021

Tombstone Boxes-Sneak Peek and Video

I'm wrapping up my week of sneak peeks with an adorable Halloween treat box.  This one is so simple to put together.  Mostly because Stampin' Up! has done all the hard work!  The Tombstone Treat Boxes are one of the new products in the upcoming Mini Catalog and all you have to do is fold and assemble.  They've even already put the adhesive on for you!  Check out the video to see how quick and easy these boxes go together!  

stampin' up, cutest halloween, tombstone treat boxes

For the outside of my box I used the Cutest Halloween Suite.  This entire Suite is a winner!  The stamp set has a coordinating punch to punch out the cute Halloween images. The DSP is soooo cute!!!  Plus there's ribbon and star sequins.  What's not to love!!!!??  For my box I used some of the DSP, each cut to 1" x 3" and one end punched with the Banner's Pick A Punch.  I added a tag with the Essentials Tag Punch.  I finished with some die cut letters and stamped and punched images from the set.  Don't forget the Gingham Ribbon and Stars!!!

stampin' up, cutest halloween, tombstone treat boxes

Inside my box.  I wrapped some Hershey's Nuggets in some DSP.  To wrap the chocolates you'll need some DSP that is cut to 1" x 3".  I can't say enough good things about these boxes!  They come in a package of 8 so creating class treats or office gifts will be so easy this year!!!

stampin' up, cutest halloween, tombstone treat boxes

The boxes are nice and big and you can fit more chocolates than I used.  I also made some fun patterned tissue paper.  I used white tissue paper and used my Stampin' Blends to draw stripes across then I trimmed my tissue paper into strips.  It's a really fun way to make sure every part of your box coordinates!  These new products won't be available until August 3, 2021.  If you love them and want a jump start, join my team!!  You can put these products in your starter kit!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this box.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
Cutest Halloween Suite-Available August 3, 2021
  • Suite includes: Cutest Halloween Bundle, Tombstone Treat Boxes, Cute Star Sequins, Black and White Gingham Ribbon and Cute Halloween DSP
Basic White Cardstock
Stapler
White Tissue Paper    




 

No comments: